Tuesday, June 24, 2008

AHHHH, Organization


O.K. So this proof the kitchen can be clean.
Clean pantry with new bread box.
Newly organized cabinets.
More oranization
My mail center clutter fest is now in the cabinet above and my mixer can stay out on display!

My mom Sandi came for a visit last week. She actually stayed for three days, which is rare and we had so much fun. We went shopping at the new outlet and she was so kind to buy me some new clothes.(I think she was tired of seeing the same clothes!) But the highlight of the trip for me was Organizing my kitchen. My mom has an awesome talent of organizing. I know you are feeling a little jealous, I know. So before she came I pitched the idea for her to help my with the pantry. Well, she took it to a new level and organized most of my cabinets! She convinced me to put some things that I never use in tub stored on the top of my closet. And she added some helpful items as well. So far I really feel the need for the kitchen to be perfect...which is a good thing. If only the rest of the house looked so good....

9 comments:

Texas Tingey said...

I'm trying so hard not to be jealous! Love the organization.
Love the blueberry pics.

Anonymous said...

You know I am BIG on organization!! Okay, somewhat OCD. :) Way to go! your kitchen looks GREAT!

Julie said...

I knew you would be soo proud Jamie! I actually sent my mom the Jenn's site so she could view your tips. She has a gift...just like you and I love to ejoy her talent,

Lucy Stern said...

I hope that wasn't your food storage.....I wish my kitchen looked that good.

Kelly said...

oooo-it makes me feel good to just look at it!

Jenn said...

Whatever! Your house ALWAYS looks good. Like even the time we had the baby shower for Melissa and we were running around like crazy getting ready it still LOOKED GOOD. Never seen it not look good.

This is very exciting. YOUR MOM ROCKS!! Now wonder you are so amazing. You are just like her!

Cathy Hengst Photography said...

WOW you have been busy! Love the clean kitchen :-)

Where is the blueberry farm? My kids would love that.

Hilarie said...

I love it! I thought my mom was the only one like that! I will be posting soon about my house and my mom cause she has been here for almost 2 weeks! My house is clean and organized! :)

Your kitchen looks so good!

The Mangrum Family said...

OK - I'm not afraid to admit it, I am jealous! Everything looks so beautiful (I don't think I could make a pantry look beautiful). Way to go!
-Ellen